This is a blog all about our mom and what she is going through. Erica and I will try to keep everyone up to date on what is going on and how she is doing through this process.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Pictures
This is her before her haircut. She decided it would be easier to get a short haircut before starting to lose it.
Nelly and her new bling
And here is the new do. Very cute if I do say!
I just had to add this picture. This is how mom spends her evenings, with all of her best friends (except dad of course) She's just missing her computer on her lap :)
thanks girls for having this... I just found this from my daughter Brittany. It is so good to keep us posted. She is in our prayers... We love you Shauna, and I can't wait to see pictures of the bald head or the wig..... Keep up the faith Judy House
Shauna, I love the haircut! (In the first picture I think you look a lot like me.) Lori
ReplyDeletethanks girls for having this... I just found this from my daughter Brittany. It is so good to keep us posted. She is in our prayers... We love you Shauna, and I can't wait to see pictures of the bald head or the wig..... Keep up the faith
ReplyDeleteJudy House