Thanks Erica for posting yesterday, I am feeling much better today! Thought I would give a quick update. Mom is on her way home from the hospital. They were thinking pneumonia might be a possibility, but unfortunately that is not the case. From what I am hearing right now, it sounds like it is the cancer spreading and filling her lungs. Her oxygen levels are at 85 -89% right now on her own, when they should be at 100%. They are sending her home with an oxygen tank which still doesn't get it all the way up, but still helps. I am guessing she will always be on that from now on. The doctors with information about the clinical trial called and said they are actually 3 to 4 weeks out still, so we will wait on that and hope that that is a possibility for her. Let's stay positive! :)
PS, Thanks again to everyone who sent a letter for the book I put together! I had such a good time reading your letters and she loved them as well! Here are some pictures I got to put in, so just for fun I will share them on the blog.




No comments:
Post a Comment