Monday, April 16, 2012

LIVE from STANFORD!!!

This week I blog to you Live from The Home @ Stanford!! I'm SO excited I get to spend the week with Mom! Very last minute, Dean and I packed up the kids (baby Mason, Aidan Jane, and of course Buddy Brown the Boxer!) in our little compact Corolla and drove ALLLLL night Friday to arrive in Paso Robles at 7:30am Saturday morning. Miserable? Absolutely!! But we made it!

A huge THANK YOU to my Lovely husband Dean for watching the kids this week!

Mom and I headed up here today (Monday) about noon. What a Beautiful drive it was! We had a great time visiting and laughing and yes, a wee bit of gossip...., and made it in time for Mom's radiation appointment at 4pm. I waited in the Lobby and had the opportunity to catch up on my Celebrity Gossip via US Weekly. (Yesssss!!! And did you know BrAngelina are finally getting married??!!)

For the rest of the week, Tues-Fri., Mom's Radiation will be at 8am, which sounds ridiculously early to me. Oh well. Tomorrow after her session, she's volunteered to be a part of a survey thru her treatment to record her reactions/feelings towards the process to help future patients. Good for her!

She'll be here for the next 5 weeks, Mon-Fri and would LOVE to hear from you all I'm sure! Send her a letter!! Here's the address:

Shauna Sorenson
1100 Welch Road
Apt. 3B
Palo Alto, CA 94304

Thank you all for your continued prayers, love, and support! I know Mom appreciates it all. She's our Rock through all this, she knows she'll make it through and be a Stronger Lady for it! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm especially releaved to hear the good news about BrAngelina. Now maybe I can get a good nights sleep. Glad to hear everything is going well for you too Shauna. I am a little jealous that Erica gets her turn first, but just think, you'll get me and mom very soon. Lucky you! Until then, hangeth in there! Lynda

    ReplyDelete