Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dr. Appt

Today Mom started her next set of treatments as well as meeting with her doctor to go over the sonogram results she had on Monday.  The dr. was very pleased to see the progress made!  She said she doesn't usually see such a big difference after the treatments she just had.  Usually they wait until after the next set of treatments is finished (I wish I knew the names of all the treatments!!) to see this kind of progress made.  Does that make sense?  haha, I'm bad at explaining, but things are looking good!  She will now go in once a week for the next twelve weeks for the next set of chemo and we are all hoping it won't be as bad!  She talked with someone today who has been doing these treatments and she said that so far it has not been nearly as bad as the ones before, so that is good!  The dr. also told her that she can now be in public places and around children as long as she is still careful about germs and sicknesses.  So she doesn't have to stay at home as much, but will probably want to as she more than likely will still be very tired. 

A few days back a group of her primary kids and members of her ward came by the house to sing Christmas carols to the family and it was very cute and really made her day!  I will post some pictures of that as soon as I have them.  Again, thanks to everyone for all their support and help cheering the family up, we are all so very grateful!!

1 comment:

  1. I posted the pictures of the kids caroling on Shauna's facebook. Please let me know where else you want me to send them.

    ReplyDelete