Tuesday, December 13, 2011

After a very rough weekend, Mom is finally feeling a little bit better today. That last treatment really worked her over. We're sooo glad that that's the last of that med though! I told mom yesterday that at least that's the last dose, not the first!!!

She was pretty excited to have a piece of pizza for dinner tonight, that rice and banana diet was getting old. ( I told her the diet sounds a lot like 9 month old Mason's...! ) Dad sent Jess and I the funniest picture today via text and UNFORTUNATELY, I'm not able to upload it here. It was mom lying on the couch with Talon the cat and all 3 dogs; Nelly, Bella, and Brewster lying and loving on her. It just made me smile!

Mom was teasing Aidan tonight that she would tickle her with her bald head! She told us that she still has a few pricklies on her head that Talon likes! I guess he sits on the couch and licks her head!! It makes me miss her and wish that I was closer. Feel better Mom, I want to come see you! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Shauna is in such good spirits. But it's kinda hard to imagin her otherwise. I hope things keep getting better! My best to you all and especially Shauna!

    ReplyDelete