This is a blog all about our mom and what she is going through. Erica and I will try to keep everyone up to date on what is going on and how she is doing through this process.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Seven left!
I can't believe the month of January is almost over! We are getting so close to the end, it is exciting! Mom has seven weekly treatments left so we are on countdown mode right now. She is still feeling mostly good, but still tired and run down. She has been happy that her eyebrows and eyelashes have stayed with her so far, but they are starting to go now. She will have to play around with an eyebrow pencil to fill them in and make them look good. I am sure it will be just fine, but still not a fun thing to go through. She also has a cold right now and so is feeling especially wiped out! She had such a fun time with Lori, Lynda, Jeff and her mom the past week. They did lots of fun things and she was sorry to see them go. I wish I was there to visit and I know Erica feels the same way, so hopefully sometime soon we will be able to plan a visit. For now, we will continue to get updates over the phone and pass them along here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment