This is a blog all about our mom and what she is going through. Erica and I will try to keep everyone up to date on what is going on and how she is doing through this process.
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Getting ready to say Good-bye
Just a quick update. Dad has continued to get better each day and I am so grateful to have him back! It will still take a while to fully recover, but he is getting there. Mom is still at home, but is declining quickly and we are getting ready to say good-bye to her. She has not been responsive for a couple of days and has not eaten for more than that. She also stopped drinking yesterday I think. She is on plenty of pain meds to keep her comfortable while she is still with us. Erica has done an amazing job of taking care of both her and Dad and it has not been an easy task and I am so grateful for her wonderful and loving care. I am sure she will get many blessings for all her help. Also the women of the Paso Robles ward have been so amazing and helpful - thank you Kim for all you have done for my mother! I leave tomorrow to spend some time and hopefully help out a little. Thank you for your prayers, we have truly felt them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment