Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yay for family

So it's been a while since I have posted about Mom.  There really hasn't been a whole to blog about these days.  I think we are all playing the waiting game and trying to just get through the next couple of months!  She is still going in once a week for treatments and will until March.  There are a few side effects, exhaustion being one of them, but it is still so much better than before!  I just want to get these done so that we can find out how well everything worked and hopefully be close to being done!

She has been having a very fun weekend with her brother Jeff, sisters Lori and Lynda, and her mom.  They have been to the beach to see the elephant seals and their babies, out to lunch, and played games.  It has been a good weekend and although tired, Mom has been able to participate and have a good time.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment